Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have all 4 tires for sale im not sure how many miles i have on them but they have been rotated every oil change which is every 5,000 miles...

$450.00 looking for local first im in northen Cali Sacramento/Folsom/El Dorado Hills area

·
Registered
515 Posts
just the tires?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes just the tires

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tires still for sale everyone

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tires are SOLD to local pick from craigslist! sorry johnnyman88 i was going to start the shipping but someone came to my house to get them... theres some more tires and wheels on here for sale hope you find something

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I just paid 1250 bucks for 4 new bfg AT's mounted and balanced...so 450 ain't that bad. Though on this site seems like people give them away, along with the SE rims too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I just paid 1250 bucks for 4 new bfg AT's mounted and balanced...so 450 ain't that bad. Though on this site seems like people give them away, along with the SE rims too.
You my friend got owned! They are not worth near that much. I paid $686 and I felt that was a lot for stock size tires.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Thanks for the tip, one of the prices you pay for living in the north is high prices on things such as this. I am betting it doesn't cost you $500 plus to replace your windshield either.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im running 285 1st gen MTR muds... yea the bfgs i had were 265s and new they were 850 or 900 i forgot mounted and out the door...yes northen is more pricey and im in cali were everything is more pricey and high taxes and a stupid president to top it off haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts