Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm more interested in the Pro-x wheel (grey truck) are these 17'? And does anyone know the stock # and cost?
But I would concider the ones on the red truck which I believe are 17's STOCK # TW99W1-9BU1K
Would they both fit a 2022 SV? Thanks for your help
I'd love to find some new take-offs if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
221 Posts
I had considered the ones on the red truck a couple of months ago. I placed an order and was told they are on national back order. I don’t know if they are still on BO, but they are 17’s and would fit fine.

·
Registered
22' SV LWB
85 Posts
I had considered the ones on the red truck a couple of months ago.
I also looked at these, but then I saw that lighter, slightly wider (8") aftermarket wheels were immediately available in black color for a lower price, so the decision was easy!

If you're really set on the Nissan wheels, look for a coupon code for nissan parts and then they become more reasonably priced. There was a 25% off coupon code 25ACCY that I used in December for some other parts, not sure if it's still active.

·
Registered
221 Posts
They are 17 inch with a + 18mm back space.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I thought he was asking about my wheels. Factory wheels are indeed + 30.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x Glacier White
90 Posts
I'm more interested in the Pro-x wheel (grey truck) are these 17'? And does anyone know the stock # and cost?
But I would concider the ones on the red truck which I believe are 17's STOCK # TW99W1-9BU1K
Would they both fit a 2022 SV? Thanks for your help
I'd love to find some new take-offs if possible.
I will be selling my Pro4x wheels in the next week. Just waiting on my new wheels to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK. great. I'm in CT shipping may be a little high though. But those are the ones I want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts