Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been driving the truck for a week. Coming from an 18 taco I can say I'm very happy. At first I thought I had no tpms since it's the S model but upon reviewing the trucks window sticker the sensors are clearly listed. Looked around the screen with no luck, if anyone has had anything similar happen lmk! Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Frontier SV CC 4x2 Midnight Edition
407 Posts
You should have TPMS as I believe it is required for all current model years to have it. I assume you are looking for a display of the tire pressures? Not all TPMS systems have this. In fact all three of my cars (2006 M Roadster , 2020 Frontier and 2021 CX-5) have TPMS and none of them display actual pressures.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have TPMS as I believe it is required for all current model years to have it. I assume you are looking for a display of the tire pressures? Not all TPMS systems have this. In fact all three of my cars (2006 M Roadster , 2020 Frontier and 2021 CX-5) have TPMS and none of them display actual pressures.
Thanks for the reply, you might be right about the screen. The only reason I wanted to ask is because I saw a YouTube review and in the video the S trim had the tire pressure screen. No reply from my dealer yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a setting in the menu in your instrument cluster where you can choose what screens you see when clicking through with the left and right arrows. In the menu, be sure the little box is white for the “tire pressure” screen.

I got rid of the “off road” screen because I don’t go off road. I also got rid of the “audio” screen because I don’t need my instrument cluster to tell me what song I’m listening to.

Let me know if you can’t find it and I can try and send pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a setting in the menu in your instrument cluster where you can choose what screens you see when clicking through with the left and right arrows. In the menu, be sure the little box is white for the “tire pressure” screen.

I got rid of the “off road” screen because I don’t go off road. I also got rid of the “audio” screen because I don’t need my instrument cluster to tell me what song I’m listening to.

Let me know if you can’t find it and I can try and send pics.
Thanks for the reply, I've tried every setting. I took it to the dealer today and the guy tried doing the same thing in the screen and no luck. He was equally as baffled as me, got an appointment for later this month as they were busy. My hood is also a bit misaligned which sucks in a brand new truck.

·
Registered
2020 Frontier SV CC 4x2 Midnight Edition
407 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I've tried every setting. I took it to the dealer today and the guy tried doing the same thing in the screen and no luck. He was equally as baffled as me, got an appointment for later this month as they were busy. My hood is also a bit misaligned which sucks in a brand new truck.
I don't think QC is high priority in that plant. My '20 also had a few issues with paint, etc.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x Glacier White
76 Posts
I would go to the driver display settings and scroll down to “factory reset “ reset the drivers display and see if it shows up. Everything in the manual suggests that the tire psi screen is standard on all trim levels and I’ve seen it on the “S” trim. You can customize the information you see, hoping it’s just hidden and once you reset to default settings, it’s there for ya.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x Glacier White
76 Posts
I would go to the driver display settings and scroll down to “factory reset “ reset the drivers display and see if it shows up. Everything in the manual suggests that the tire psi screen is standard on all trim levels and I’ve seen it on the “S” trim. You can customize the information you see, hoping it’s just hidden and once you reset to default settings, it’s there for ya.
If that fails , you have an appointment with the dealer , they should be able to update it and get it fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts