Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2022 Frontier halogen headlights are dim. I feel like at dusk/dawn the headlights are not near bright enough on low or high beam. Once totally dark they are a little better but not that much. It's not just me, my wife feels the same way. Does anyone else have this issue and has anyone else had luck replacing with LED's. If so, which ones, and are they difficult to replace? Thanks very much for any input.

· Registered
193 Posts
My 2022 Frontier halogen headlights are dim. I feel like at dusk/dawn the headlights are not near bright enough on low or high beam. Once totally dark they are a little better but not that much. It's not just me, my wife feels the same way. Does anyone else have this issue and has anyone else had luck replacing with LED's. If so, which ones, and are they difficult to replace? Thanks very much for any input.
I replaced mine with these LED bulbs. Found on Amazon

KATANA Fanless 9007 LED Headlight Bulbs | Wireless HB5 All-in-One Conversion Kit | PHI Chips Super Bright 6500K Xenon White Halogen Replacement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier sv Glacier White
204 Posts
I replaced mine with these LED bulbs. Found on Amazon

KATANA Fanless 9007 LED Headlight Bulbs | Wireless HB5 All-in-One Conversion Kit | PHI Chips Super Bright 6500K Xenon White Halogen Replacement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup. Same ones I used.
It can be done easily, the locking grommet may be annoying, but 💯% doable.

· Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier sv Glacier White
204 Posts
If you do go LED. Some guys have adjusted their Headlights, others haven't. I did, just because I noticed the driver side lower than passenger, which is normal so your not blinding on coming traffic. I made sure not to go crazy with it.
If you do decide you'd like to adjust, it's also very simple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts