Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else finding it extremely difficult to find aftermarket accessories for the 2022 Frontier Pro4X??? if anyone has a source would you mind sharing? thank you

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Frontier SV CCSB 4x4
813 Posts
The truck just barely came out, people need some time to develop products. FWIW I would say the 2nd gen doesn’t even have that much aftermarket support and it was basically the same truck for 15+ years!

welcome and congrats on the new truck btw.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The truck just barely came out, people need some time to develop products. FWIW I would say the 2nd gen doesn’t even have that much aftermarket support and it was basically the same truck for 15+ years!

welcome and congrats on the new truck btw.
Thanks man, yeah theres nothing really out there yet and honestly i dont know if the market will be big enough for manufacturers to take the time to produce for it. so far i found one nudge bar that fits and every site I've visited is sold out lol

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier CC 4x4
835 Posts
#2 selling truck in the midsize segment, has been out for nearly a full year, and nobody is making parts for it? Sounds like the perfect time to start up a company. :D The others are leaving money on the table!

Reactions: Double Tap 45

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 2nd gen (D40) was NEVER 2nd place in the midsize sales segment like the D41 is, so the aftermarket seems to be taking notice from what I can tell.

I work in the auto accessories aftermarket, the following are out now pending local availability:
--Toppers and tonneau covers from ARE, Truck Hero, and several other brands.
--WeatherTech floor liners
--Decked in-bed storage system (5' bed)
--GoRhino and Westin have some step bar options out
--Romik USA has more 'running board' type steps out
--MagnaFlow has their Overland and Street series cat-back exhaust kits
--Z1 Offroad - Cold-Air Intake & Leveling Kit
--BlackHorse Offroad is developing two grille guard models, but they aren't available yet
--AutoVentshade Tape-on rainguards in smoke black

The best way to encourage aftermarket development is to sell a bunch of trucks, so keep creating demand and the products will follow!

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Is anybody else finding it extremely difficult to find aftermarket accessories for the 2022 Frontier Pro4X??? if anyone has a source would you mind sharing? thank you
What parts are you looking for? Nisstec and ADO have real lift kits for it, a few others have spacer lifts, SPC has suspension parts. Hefty Fabworks has bumpers and skids, there’s at least 4 others with bumpers or winch carriers in the works. TFL trucks did a video on two different modded trucks recently showing a few parts available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts