Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just picked up my first ever Nissan. We down-sized from a Ram-Rebel. As retirees and empty-nesters, my wife drives a CX-5 but I prefer trucks. Over the years I've owned several, GMC, Ford, Honda-Ridgeline, Tacoma, and I must say this new Nissan is impressive. My brother convinced me to give Nissan a try. My last Taco was disappointing in terms of the engine/transmission set-up. So frustrating that I traded it on the Ram. So, it is with great anticipation the new Frontier will exceed my expectations. So far, it's 100%.

The dealer installed side-step rails, and I also ordered an Extang, trifold hard tonneau cover. Waiting for my tire guy at Frisby to swap out the tires for Duratrac Wrangler's.

And the bug-deflector is a bit of a challenge. Still searching......

I will begin right away catching up with the forums to educate myself on all things Nissan-Frontier.
Thanks for being here. A great resource.......Lee

·
Registered
Black 2022 Frontier S RWD 5' Bed
43 Posts
I think you made the right choice. My family has lots of experience with Nissan vehicles. I've driven a Murano, Altima, Maxima, Xterra, and Titan. Every single one was reliable into high miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts