Nissan Frontier Forum banner
141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't be spreading that kind of FUD. OEM manufacturers are already contracting Intel to build chips for their trucks and cars I know this for a fact since I know people in management at Intel near my house that are doing this I do not expect capacity shortages more than one year or 1.5 years tops. Furthermore most legitimate Auto industry reports also show that these capacity shortages will not be lasting more than one or 1.5 years.
There is too much revenue being lost.
It's pretty much impossible to respond to some of these comments w/o being labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' & being shut down for speaking the truth. Yeah, I know, you're censoring the truth for our "safety". 🤔

Very easy to call something fud, whatever that means if other people cannot respond w/ any government approved 'facts'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're used to the Frontier selling for $2-3k off of sticker, you will be in for a surprise with the 2022. My dealer will get his allotment on Monday. For the foreseeable future, they will be selling at $500 over sticker. Supplies are limited.
$500? Thats a deal my dealer wants $6000 over MSRP

141 - 144 of 144 Posts