Nissan Frontier Forum banner
81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Already some are avail without huge markup. Until supply picks up huge discounts may be harder to find though. Watch for demo units!

·
Registered
361 Posts
local dealer here in SE Mass. is advertising 39,000 for a CC SV in red alert with Tow package, Spray in Liner, ETC. Seems like a decent deal from what ive been hearing otherwise.
Not if it's two wheel drive. Did they say it was four wheel drive? Plus I know Massachusetts charges more for sales tax than New Mexico that would be almost 2,500 for that. Then you're looking at destination and doc fees which could be another couple grand. If it's four-wheel drive and has the convenience package that sounds like a pretty good deal considering everything.

·
Registered
2019 Pro4x CC
90 Posts
Not if it's two wheel drive. Did they say it was four wheel drive? Plus I know Massachusetts charges more for sales tax than New Mexico that would be almost 2,500 for that. Then you're looking at destination and doc fees which could be another couple grand. If it's four-wheel drive and has the convenience package that sounds like a pretty good deal considering everything.
it was 4wd, I dont believe they offer many 2wds up here in the northeast. Agreed they will get you for all the taxes fees, but thats true for any vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
I looked at the Nissan website for all available/in- transit frontiers in my area and all the window stickers said they included the technology package even the S. This is a $990 package for safety sensors most people will turn off anyways.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro4X Glacier White
71 Posts
local dealer here in SE Mass. is advertising 39,000 for a CC SV in red alert with Tow package, Spray in Liner, ETC. Seems like a decent deal from what ive been hearing otherwise.
shouldn't be an issue finding a decent deal on the S and SV Models...its the Pro 4X they are cutting peoples throats with

·
Registered
107 Posts
Local dealer here has 4 on the way. All are 4x4 with 3 being the Pro and one SV. End of month said another batch due. Online shows a good mix if 4x2 and 4x4 models in transit to various places.

The first one or two at a given dealer are likely to be heavily demo'd as they call folks on the call list to come and have a look... THOSE models you want the extras with as it is easier to visualize them removed than added and to upsell = a wait for inventory.

·
Registered
117 Posts
shouldn't be an issue finding a decent deal on the S and SV Models...its the Pro 4X they are cutting peoples throats with
Cool, post some links up to those for the folks here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
took lot of digging and patience but secured mine MSRP to the cent in Kentucky.
does it have the tow hitch receiver? ive seen so many dealers offering the pro 4x but without the tow hitch...im like why would you order a truck without a tow hitch thats just stupid lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes it does have it. I noticed that in a few dealers stickers too. It had a $490 tow credit for removing it I believe. Mine has it.

does it have the tow hitch receiver? ive seen so many dealers offering the pro 4x but without the tow hitch...im like why would you order a truck without a tow hitch thats just stupid lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes it does have it. I noticed that in a few dealers stickers too. It had a $490 tow credit for removing it I believe. Mine has it.
yeah im not sure why they decided to remove it from their build sheets but they did so over half of them in my area were excluded from my list..I almost had a deal on one but the dealer wasn't moving off that 2500k markup so I passed on it, some schmuck bought it yesterday so there are people out there willing to pay it and these dealers know it

·
Registered
11 Posts
ya screw the markup. I probably called over 20 dealers.

yeah im not sure why they decided to remove it from their build sheets but they did so over half of them in my area were excluded from my list..I almost had a deal on one but the dealer wasn't moving off that 2500k markup so I passed on it, some schmuck bought it yesterday so there are people out there willing to pay it and these dealers know it

·
Registered
71 Posts
ya screw the markup. I probably called over 20 dealers.
yeah ive contacted about 10 and either they were forthcoming about the markup or wouldn't give me a final price so I basically gave up lol....I only looked in the 250 mile range though as thats as far as I would be willing to go to get one

81 - 100 of 142 Posts