Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2021 frontier make over.

11K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  0truck0 
#1 ·
This is what Canton said the 2021 frontier will look like. They waited for the other trucks to show their hand. I like it. I love my 2018 Pro-4 also.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeahno. Not for me. Starting to get those SUV/Toyota lines which don’t appeal to me. And hell no to the graphics. Wether or not this will be reality remains to be seen, but it’s exactly why I didn’t wait to buy. I’m a second gen fan-boy.

#6 ·
What is the source of this photo? It appears to be the Navara NP300 available overseas.

Reactions: Skinny06
#11 ·
That pic is an over seas Navara concept truck
Navara Dark Sky Concept Is A Space Observatory On Wheels
Here is the link:

#12 ·
If they didn't bring the Navara NP300 over already, don't see why they would now. My guess is still a slight re-skin, and more features (Apple CarPlay, Nissan Pro-Pilot?). Nissan isn't in the position to offer a ground up new vehicle, and they likely already have financial reasons why they split the Frontier and Navara lines globally. Who knows though. I bought mine new last year just in case it does turn into a Ranger/Colorado clone. I like how honest and simple our current model is.

#14 ·
Yes, Sirs & Ma’ams. All I was hoping for is to get a current Frontier before (and I’m loving & stealing this from another member *sorry, don’t recall who *) ...”they Pathfinder it”.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Gawd, I just love that statement... It applies to soooo many things these days...

I’m happy & thankful I was able to get one before they go & fu... Pathfinder it all up.

#17 ·
Ha ha that news article you linked to is old ..its from the year 2017.
By Denis Flierl G+ Jul 17 2017* - 3:29pm
Next-Generation Nissan Frontier Info Leaked; A New 2.8L Turbo-Diesel is Coming

Reactions: erturne
#22 ·
the proven 4.0 + overall somewhat simpler aka NO DI with its issues if driven long enough the now fronty is a great buy!! yes i would like a standard cab + shorter turn radius along with a bit more mpgs, but overall very pleased being able to get my preowned lo miler that i overpaid for at carmax with a manual 6 spd with the 4.0 WITHOUT DI. needing a truck ASAP after my anemic but loved LS colorado with the 2.9 4 banger + 5 spd manual + 4WD was totaled! i was wanting a fronty anyhow for a bit more power + surprisingly only a little less mpgs as the colly needed pushing at higher rpms to get it going. todays 4WD pickups are all overpriced + i didnt want a full size 4 door tank for sure. standard cab full sizers looked good but a bit $$$ + few manual trannys, a requirement for ME!!

#24 ·
So, Nissan messed up big IMO not going to something like this style, improving on the Frontier body lines, rather than copying the Taco and Silverado. (not the roll cage or the crap on the roof of this rendering, but the body)

Hey, Nissan, How about letting the world have access to your ECU and Trans code? Seems people buy a Toyota because there is after-market goodies for them that will never be available for Frontier. It is a big issue that the transmission speaks a different language than the ECU I think.
IF IF IF more after-market products were available for the Frontier then it would be a much more attractive truck than it is now. Imagine people being able to "tune" their engine or transmission... Imagine if consumers had after-market option to make the truck into what they want how many more trucks you would sell, all at not cost to you at all...
Heck, why not you? Nissan could make a company that made after market electronic goodies and sell it and thus make the truck more versatile.
Nothing? Anyone, anyone??? Nissan? Why so lost?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.