2020 Pro-4X - leather, navigation, Rockford system
Gun Metallic
Purchased 10/20/2021
1170 miles on the odometer
  • 10/23/2021
  • 10/24/2021
    • Viper DS4
  • 10/25/2021
    • auovo Anti Dust Mats from Amazon. These were pricey for what they are, but I wanted something for the console storage area and the dash too.
  • 10/27/2021
    • Replaced reverse and high mount lamp bulbs with Sylvania LEDs from O'Reilly's
  • 11/21/2021
    • 35% front windows
    • Rough Country Hard Flush Tri Fold Bed Cover, item #47520501
    • Morimoto LF475 - XB Hybrid Black DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights
  • 12/4/2021
Sky Tire Vehicle Grille Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive lighting Amber Automotive design Mode of transport Electricity

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Next up, a lift (likely "AllDogs Offroad 3 - 4" Budget Lift Kit - Nissan Frontier" with 2" body lift) and some bronze Cosmis MRII wheels (17x8.0, +15mm, 6x114.3) with 285/70r17 Wranger Duratrac tires. I like the wheel and going with the Duratrac based on reviews and I want a hybrid versus AT or MT. Going for esthetics mainly, and also considering the Level 8 MK6 wheel. Also, not necessarily stuck on the aforementioned tire size. I've seen what not having the mud flaps can to to the paint so I kind of want to keep them, which I understand is limiting. I've spent a lot of time going through builds here, threads, etc. I know I haven't seen nearly everything but this is one of my favorite trucks here. Feedback welcome!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts