2020 Pro-4X - leather, navigation, Rockford system
Gun Metallic
Purchased 10/20/2021
1170 miles on the odometer
  • 10/23/2021
  • 10/24/2021
    • Viper DS4
  • 10/25/2021
    • auovo Anti Dust Mats from Amazon. These were pricey for what they are, but I wanted something for the console storage area and the dash too.
  • 10/27/2021
    • Replaced reverse and high mount lamp bulbs with Sylvania LEDs from O'Reilly's
  • 11/21/2021
    • 35% front windows
    • Rough Country Hard Flush Tri Fold Bed Cover, item #47520501
    • Morimoto LF475 - XB Hybrid Black DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights
Sky Tire Vehicle Grille Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive lighting Amber Automotive design Mode of transport Electricity

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Next up, a lift (likely "AllDogs Offroad 3 - 4" Budget Lift Kit - Nissan Frontier" with 2" body lift) and some bronze Cosmis MRII wheels (17x8.0, +15mm, 6x114.3) with 285/70r17 Wranger Duratrac tires. I like the wheel and going with the Duratrac based on reviews and I want a hybrid versus AT or MT. Going for esthetics mainly, and also considering the Level 8 MK6 wheel. Also, not necessarily stuck on the aforementioned tire size. I've seen what not having the mud flaps can to to the paint so I kind of want to keep them, which I understand is limiting. I've spent a lot of time going through builds here, threads, etc. I know I haven't seen nearly everything but this is one of my favorite trucks here. Feedback welcome!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts