Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of 2020’s show up across the country on autotrader. No pictures yet but some show msrp. Prices appear significantly higher.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Really not bad for a new P4X model, as long as the engine/trans proves to be reliable. +2mpg is nice too..
Totally agree - prices seem to be up most for the base model S, and then just a few thousand up for SV's and P4X. My '18 SV 4x4 CC with VTP stickered a hair over $33k.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 2019 kc sv tvp stickered at 31,955. The 2020 4x4 cc that show up are msrp around 34k-35k. Saw one 39.6k. Pro4x?
2wd cc 32k
Base looks 2-3k higher, but doubt they will discount 7k like my 2019.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Totally agree - prices seem to be up most for the base model S, and then just a few thousand up for SV's and P4X. My '18 SV 4x4 CC with VTP stickered a hair over $33k.
Yeah - just don’t expect the good “value” to stick around for MY 2021. The new drivetrain and body style should result in another price increase.. unfortunately..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do we know anything about the new engine yet? Is it a completely new design or a revamp of the tried and true? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I'm not in here much.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do we know anything about the new engine yet? Is it a completely new design or a revamp of the tried and true? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I'm not in here much.
i believe it’s a 3.8L direct injected V6 with 310hp 281ft-lbs

outgoing engine is 4.0L port injected V6 with 261hp 281ft-lbs

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
VQ38
So the tried and true VQ engine that has been around for about a quarter century now, just with a revision. The direct inject isn't even new to this engine, Pathfinder has been running a direct inject VQ since '17 and if you go back to the Y33 that was a direct inject VQ in the 90s. So while it may be new to you, it is not new to the VQ engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts