Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV V6 4x4
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doing the small stuff first, working my way up to bigger ideas. Will put links for the products in after the photos.

Username: Frontier75
Year: 2019
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: SV
Color: Magnetic Black

Mods:

Interior: switched all interior lights to LED bulbs, OEDRO floor liners, Auovo Anti Dust Mats/Door pocket liners, front window tint, windshield brow tint, replaced cabin air filter. Complete stereo replacement. Kicker component speakers in front, coaxials in the rear, plus Kicker Key amp 200 to run them all. New Kenwood head unit, and Kicker powered sub under the back seat. Added SuperiorTech wireless CarPlay adapter.

Exterior: Bakflip MX4 tonneau, new Cooper Discoverer ATP II Tires (265/70R16), Tint, Katana LED headlights & Fog Bulbs, LED tails, backup, cargo/third brake light, and license plate lights, added factory fog light kit, step rails, stubby antenna, rear tailgate seal/gasket, AVS Bugflector II, Off-Road Gorilla Hood Struts. DX4 Nitro 16 x 8 wheels in bronze. Blacked out front chrome, and rear chrome with black glossy Plasti-Dip.

Drivetrain: Stock

Suspension & Tires: Cooper Discoverer ATP II tires (265/70R16), Rear differential breather relocate mode by Off-Road Gorilla, otherwise it’s all stock suspension.

Armor: Added step bars

Performance:

Gear and Other:

In Progress:

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV V6 4x4
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
went back and forth on what floor liners to get, but decided to give these Oedros a try. I have to say, I am extremely impressed with them. Fit is fantastic, coverage is really good, and they look amazing. Material is not rigid plastic. Nice combination of skid resistance and firm fitment. Do not move around at all, and the rear mat is a great fit. Time will tell on how they last, but color me impressed.

OEDRO MATS FOR FRONTIER

Car White Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood
Hood Automotive design Grey Carbon Personal luxury car
Hood Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

Car Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV V6 4x4
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Decided to add an auto-dimming/homelink mirror to my truck. Found a good used one on ebay pretty cheaply. Purchased the Nissan accessory harness, but could not locate the plug on either side. So, just tied it into the fuse box. Works just fine. Nice to have Homelink again, and the compass is nice.

Purple Entertainment Automotive lighting Audio equipment Space
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Light

Vehicle Mirror Hood Automotive lighting Automotive mirror

Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Automotive design Automotive parking light Bumper

·
Premium Member
2017 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV
66 Posts
Nice work! I just bought a used Homelink auto-dimming rear view mirror on ebay as well, but have not installed it yet. Did you connect constant power to pin 10 or accessory power?

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV V6 4x4
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice work! I just bought a used Homelink auto-dimming rear view mirror on ebay as well, but have not installed it yet. Did you connect constant power to pin 10 or accessory power?
i purchased the accessory harness from Nissan, but after looking, I could not find where to plug it in. So, I ran two pieces of 16 gauge wire together across the front of the headliner, and then down the right a-pillar behind the airbag,under the dash. I then ran the ground to an existing bolt, and tapped the power into the fuse box on accessory power.

·
Premium Member
2017 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV
66 Posts
i purchased the accessory harness from Nissan, but after looking, I could not find where to plug it in. So, I ran two pieces of 16 gauge wire together across the front of the headliner, and then down the right a-pillar behind the airbag,under the dash. I then ran the ground to an existing bolt, and tapped the power into the fuse box on accessory power.
Got it. I think it's better not to have the Homelink active without at least in accessory anyway.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts