Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 pro 4x and am having a hard time finding roof racks for it. I can only fi d the typical nissan frontier roof rack systems for up to the 2017 model. Other than that, all I can find is like Thule or yakima. And advice on where to find to racks that are specific to frontiers?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think etrailer is a good source and they usually post helpful videos and how-to’s. Their customer service is top-notch.

The “up to 2017” model should still work. Truck hasn’t changed much since it was introduced in 2005

·
Registered
694 Posts
So, to clarify, are you looking for a different 'load bar' type rack system, or are you looking for a 'tray' or 'rack' type system that sits on top of your OEM bars?

If you are planning on keeping your OEM rack/load bars then your options will be as limited as any other OEM generic load bar system. You can always put a universal rack on top, or something Frontier specific like the Heps Designs low profile rack. Basically any rack that is designed to mount to a variety of load bars.

If you are removing the OEM bars then the sky is the limit and you could put all sorts of things. Thule, Yakima, Rhino Rack. You could do a tower setup that with the specific rubber feet for our trucks, or you could do a track or channel type setup that you bolt or rivnut to the roof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2019 pro 4x and am having a hard time finding roof racks for it. I can only fi d the typical nissan frontier roof rack systems for up to the 2017 model. Other than that, all I can find is like Thule or yakima. And advice on where to find to racks that are specific to frontiers?
did you end up putting an “up-to 2017” on your ‘19? I am wanting to do the same thing but I was wondering If you had any wise words first.

-thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts