Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok never had this many issues with a truck ever. My truck looks like too much camber which looks like **** to me. I have a 2019 nissan frontier with adjustable 5100 bilistien shocks stock springs SPC upper control arms and prg sway bar links. 265/75/16 falken wildpeak at tires. Now I got this ***** aligned and adjusted twice to get this crappy camber look out. How the hell do you do that? My alignment was within spec but damn the camber looks horrible. Will a 5100 adjustment to 1.5 help with this? Its almost straight but just not there yet!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Pro4x 6mt
115 Posts
Not following you...

If alignment is in spec, it is in spec? You cannot “eyeball” alignment...

·
Registered
67 Posts
It is hard to tell from the pictures, but where are the bolts and lobes positioned on the front and rear of the camber bolts? Then see if they match this...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I second the adjustable lower camber bolt response. If you’re just relying on the SPCs to get in spec, the lower bolts are cheap and should get you those last few minutes of negative camber. Looks like it’s about as far positive as it can be and still be “in spec”.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not following you...

If alignment is in spec, it is in spec? You cannot “eyeball” alignment...
Thats the issue the alignment is in spec of course but the tires are still v shaped. I seen a few frontiers with same setup and the tires didn't look like ****. I cant stand the camber v shaped look. I have a titan with similar setup and that setup looks straight. I adjusted lower cam bolts along with spc uca still the tires look like they are going to cave in haha

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Who did the alignment? Do you have adjustable cam bolt kit installed on the lower arms?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who did the alignment? Do you have adjustable cam bolt kit installed on the lower arms?
Took it to mountain view tires computer alignment and yes adjustable cam bolts on lower control arms. Just very puzzled with this project.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Took it to mountain view tires computer alignment and yes adjustable cam bolts on lower control arms. Just very puzzled with this project.
I posted a link...
Now I will post this from that link...from jbumx2

Facing the front of the truck, the camber bolts should look like this:

Front LCA: ( o) -- [engine] -- (o )
Rear LCA: (o ) -- [engine] -- ( o)

imagine "o" is the bolt and "( )" is the offset washer

·
Registered
67 Posts
In photo number 2, it appears that the bolt heads on the eccentric bolts are opposite of what they should be. As for the rear, another photo would need to be provided.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts