Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I just bought a 2019 frontier and does anyone know what colors are the 2 wires on the stock radio harness that I need to hook up and splice a male RCA to connect to my new head unit Pionner AVH-2250NEX for my backup camera to work?
I've searched the site but can't pinpoint the 2 wire colors from other threads..
Crutchfield said it could be done and wouldn't give me any more info and said to ask here.
Thanks for the help!!

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
You need the AX-NIS32SWC adapter harness so you'll have the RCA male output as well as the purple/white reverse signal wire.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
:rolleyes:

...well, I'm not about to get into some back and forth between me trying to help you with answers and you coming back with "yeah but Crutchfield said this".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did that comment come from! I thought this is a place to get help not take a jab! I'm just saying what I saw on the site..so I shouldn’t state that? man.....if you don’t wanna help then don’t

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
It came from the fact that you came here after Crutchfield said “it can’t be done” and asked a question. Then I gave you a specific part number (FYI that’s called “helping”), and what happens next? You reply “Oh Crutchfield said it’s not compatible.”

So okay - if Crutchfield says what I just told you is not compatible then it’s up to you who you choose to believe. That’s it. There was no “jab” and I gave you a specific part number that will fix your problem so I did help. It’s simple. Don’t be so sensitive.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I will say tictac should read your thread on the audio build in your rig... 1st class for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts