Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Tried searching but couldn’t find anything.
Very randomly my radio will just turn off and re start itself. I’ll be driving with Bluetooth connected and the radio turns itself off and then restarts. Comes back on fine, but very odd.
Anyone else have this issue? Or could know what’s causing it.
It’s only the radio, the rest of the electrical system operates fine.
Thanks!

·
Registered
982 Posts
If I recall there was a tsb for Bluetooth issues with certain head units, but can't remember what the issue was or which ones were affected. Might do a search to see if it comes up in past posts.

Reactions: DUB_Echo

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I recall there was a tsb for Bluetooth issues with certain head units, but can't remember what the issue was or which ones were affected. Might do a search to see if it comes up in past posts.
I think I just found your post with the bulletin on a different thread

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
mine does the same thing, but haven't bothered with it yet lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've attached the bulletin for this issue. I had it performed on my truck and haven't had a problem with it rebooting since.:)

Attachments

Reactions: mxtreme30

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've attached the bulletin for this issue. I had it performed on my truck and haven't had a problem with it rebooting since.:)
Was it something you did yourself or have to take to a dealership?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Was it something you did yourself or have to take to a dealership?
It needs to be done by the dealer since the software/firmware/whatever you want to call it is not available to the general public to download and install. My local dealer was very helpful in getting it done since the earlier bulletin did not list the SV as one of the affected trim levels. They spent some time on the phone with Nissan and were able to verify that it was the same radio and performed the update.

Reactions: DUB_Echo
1 - 8 of 8 Posts