Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019's are drying up around here. When I bought mine 1/31/20 the dealer had 54, this is 3 dealers, same name, differnet cities, sharing stock.
They now have 4! And prices seem higher.
A twin to mine is available, kc, 4x4, sv, tvp, $31,955msrp, online $27,279.
Mine was discounted to $24,790. After negotiations on the last day of the month.
If the 2020's don't come out bet the 2019 prices go up.

just noticed 2020's are showing up, somebody in Wisconsin needs to check this out:

·
Registered
526 Posts
My neighbor just came home with a brand new 2019 on Wednesday. He said it was the very last 2019 on their lot...they're all gone! They told him they scheduled to get only (1) 2020 in July and only (3) 2020's in August and wasn't sure after that.

I don't know what kind of deal my neighbor got.

·
Registered
2012 CC SV 4x4 LWB
142 Posts
Went to two dealerships in the PHX area today and saw 1, that's it. Didn't see the trim level or look at the sticker.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Three Pro 4X in San Antonio and another dealer has 14 Frontiers of some kind or other. The dealer where I picked up the 2019 PRO 4X the day after Thanksgiving has none left. Get 'em while they last!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Late release of the '20, probably to dry up the '19 stock. Pandemic stops the world. All production stops.
I bet they have '20s at the plant but not enough to properly send them to the dealers. So Nissan takes the chance that this shut down would only last a little while and left the dealers to sell off the '19s. If they sent out the '20s the dealers would only get a few, it would knock the value of the '19s on the lot, the '20s would be sold out right away. So Nissan played the cards to clear out the '19s. Then got bit in the *** when the world stayed shut down for months. I thought I heard production is back up and running again but I bet it is at a snail's pace as they try and figure how to keep the workforce working on a daily basis. Don't forget that people were not buying any new cars for a while as well, dealers were not ordering anything from the plant. If the dealer was late at waking up there orders are probably going to be coming in late.

It's my best internet guess of what is going on. In a few years we might be able to figure if it is actually correct or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought a 2019 SV Crew Cab 2 wheel drive in Glacial Blue 11,000 miles on it for 20300.00
Felt like that was a good deal.

Wanted a 19 while they still had the old 4 liter V6

·
Read Only
2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
295 Posts
2019's are drying up around here. When I bought mine 1/31/20 the dealer had 54, this is 3 dealers, same name, differnet cities, sharing stock.
They now have 4! And prices seem higher.
A twin to mine is available, kc, 4x4, sv, tvp, $31,955msrp, online $27,279.
Mine was discounted to $24,790. After negotiations on the last day of the month.
If the 2020's don't come out bet the 2019 prices go up.

just noticed 2020's are showing up, somebody in Wisconsin needs to check this out:
My Dealer last I checked and its been about a month now since I am visiting with my folks in AZ. They had a couple of used Frontiers only new ones were 2 PRO 4X's with no prem pack. Both were white with autos. They were asking $32k for them. I just checked the website right now as I was typing this and both are gone now. Wow that was quick. People want these Frontiers up to 2019. Its good the demand is going up, will help with resale prices, though my wife will hold onto this truck till it falls apart. haha

·
Registered
354 Posts
My Dealer last I checked and its been about a month now since I am visiting with my folks in AZ. They had a couple of used Frontiers only new ones were 2 PRO 4X's with no prem pack. Both were white with autos. They were asking $32k for them. I just checked the website right now as I was typing this and both are gone now. Wow that was quick. People want these Frontiers up to 2019. Its good the demand is going up, will help with resale prices, though my wife will hold onto this truck till it falls apart. haha
My cousin is in the market for a new truck, he really wants a ram 1500 I guess. Funny because he keeps complaining that he doesn’t want to spend more than $30k on a truck, there are a couple that are just above that range with very few miles (15kish). I keep pointing him to these brand new frontiers (2019 MY) for under $30k but he doesn’t like them because they’re “old” and “technology is outdated”.. exactly what we all love about ours.. (y)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought my new 19 SV CC 4x4 at the end of May the dealers I spoke with were pretty motivated to sell them even though inventory was low. I was out the door at $26500 including tax, tags, title and all fees. I just searched auto trader and there are 141 new 19 frontiers for sale within 300 miles of my zip in Virginia.

Take your time, call every dealer within the area you are willing to drive, first ask one for their best price than take that price to the next one than repeat (if you can get it in email or text even better!), and be willing to walk away if the deal isn’t great.

Watch the packages... on the SV backup sensors, heated seats, hitch and bed liner are a package deal.... If you can live without seat warmers and backup sensors you’ll lose the factory trailer hitch and bed liner but you’ll save $1800 off the price of the truck... than go get a bed liner sprayed for under $500 and a receiver for $120

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought my 2019 about a week ago. I was headed to look at 4 different ones within that same week and they were sold before i got there. Three were sold on line with no test drive, the last one i made an appointment. When i pulled into the lot, it was driving off...luckily i picked up my 2019 CC SV that was upgraded to a SL and only had 14k miles on it. Very happy with it! Around me, Atlanta, GA, there are not very many CC up for grabs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts