Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Originally posted this as a showcase but realizing a build thread would probably be more appropriate. Will continue to update as I add and adventure. Honestly, as much for my record as for everyone else's viewing

2018 SV 4x4 Glacier White "Xtina"
All Dogs Offroad lift kit(2" coils, 1.5" AAL)
Billstein 5100s front and rear
Rims - Level 8 MK6 16x8 0 offset
265/75/16 BFG KO2s
Katana LED headlight bulbs
OEM fog housing with LED bulbs from Nissan Parts Puller
All "white" halogen bulbs switched to LED through diodedynamics.com (cargo, reverse, plates, interior)
4/7 trailer plug combo relocated to bumper
AVS wind deflectors
Rally Armor mudflaps (deleted)
TAC side steps
Amazon chair rail phone mount
Maxliner floor mats
Non utilitrack bed extender Nissan oem
Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers - Charcoal and Black

Currently at 38k miles 12/5/2020

·
Registered
2 Posts
That looks great man! Im in AZ myself and have an itch to do a small lift with better wheels and tires and I like how you've done yours so far, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks great man! Im in AZ myself and have an itch to do a small lift with better wheels and tires and I like how you've done yours so far, keep up the good work!
Thanks man! I'm enjoying it. What part of AZ are you in? Cool group of guys in the AZ frontier Facebook group

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lift settled and had to go back in for alignment. Once back in spec was rubbing on the rally armor flaps I had. Deleted the flaps, deleted the front sway bar, and painted the front tow hook

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Coverkings installed in Charcoal. Still not dark enough to match the steel grey interior but much better than cover king's grey option which looked white. Also got a pot of gold pic of the ole girl while out in the rain with a buddy this weekend

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found an ARE camper shell!
Intending to throw a roof rack on it and rhino line it white or black... we'll see. About to move so will probably be a month or two before I throw it on my truck long term. This truck is getting a garage in a few weeks!

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Might be worth your time to check w/ ARE as to whether that model of topper can withstand added weight/etc...
Motor on, mon!

Reactions: Airhart13

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Might be worth your time to check w/ ARE as to whether that model of topper can withstand added weight/etc...
Motor on, mon!
That is a good thought. I would probably only put my kayaks up there or maybe a basket, not real weight like a RTT but verifying the capacity is definitely the wise play if I'm putting anything up there. Another task on the checklist lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've been checking out Rokblokz mud flaps. I think it may be the solution to your mud flap issue. I would definitely check it out.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been checking out Rokblokz mud flaps. I think it may be the solution to your mud flap issue. I would definitely check it out.
From what I can tell they're the same as the rally armor, arent they? I've honestly grown to like them off, and the running boards seem to be catching enough of the rocks for now. Time will tell! Thanks for the idea

1 - 20 of 33 Posts