Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's funny how things happen over time.
Made a decision to scale down and put life priorities ahead of what's in my driveway today.

Picked up a 2018 Frontier S ( don't get it till next wk) as my everyday driver..

Pretty excited about the little truck. I will post up a few pics next wk!!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I like way you think - scale down and buy new rig

·
Registered
263 Posts
The Frontier just seemed to be sturdier than other trucks. I like your S and wish you could have a manual like my 2017. It is nice with the big 4. Does your 2018 have a backup camera? Boy, could I use one of those on my truck.

Tt

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
"RearView Monitor" standard across entire Frontier line for '18...even KC S 4cyl iterations.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Frontier just seemed to be sturdier than other trucks. I like your S and wish you could have a manual like my 2017. It is nice with the big 4. Does your 2018 have a backup camera? Boy, could I use one of those on my truck.

Tt
I will trade you the Back up Cam for the Manual Trans !!

I think I will miss having a Rear Window Slider!! Other than that, really like the Truck.

·
Registered
263 Posts
You might not miss the rear window slider as much as you think. I was happy to find this on my SV but was looking at the S without one. We have had it opened a few times after I bought my truck but with the King Cab it is kind of hard to reach. My old '72 Ford F100 was easy as the rear window was right behind me. My cab is very quiet except for slight wind noise that seems to come from that window. Also with it open and the double dark tint, it's hard to see with the rear view mirror. I like having the choice but could live without.

Tt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts