Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! This is my first Brand New and Non domestic car! Very excited, I've owned all of the big 3 (GM, Ford, Chrysler). Made the jump to Nissan for being the Most American non-domestic, and the Frontier for my needs perfectly! Love the truck! Looking to invest some money into it, since I've never had a brand new Truck before. I'm looking for accessories, upgrades and compatible/interchangeable parts with other similar tricks! Looking forward to learning what I can and improving my ride! ::smile::

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
My 2 cents, good quality floor mats and good quality seat covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Congrats! Sadly, this truck is more American than any of the big 3 offerings... Designed in CA, built in TN.
Production was moved to the plant in MS starting with the 2012 model (if memory serves me correctly). I think the engines are still built in TN, not sure about other components. Or if any parts are imported. But yeah, this truck is pretty much foreign in company name only.

·
Vendor
2,577 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community! Great to have another Frontier owner here. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions. Feel free to reach out if any help needed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are looking for floor liners. Cabela's TrailGear 2 liners are actually Weather Tech floor liners. I bought a set, they are on sale. They ship directly from Weather Tech and a labelled Weather Tech. The same is true of Custom Fit window visors, which are also Weather Tech.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts