Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and had no issues. Got to use 4H, 4L, differential lock, hill assist, and filmed awesome videos with the GoPro Hero 5 and suction cup mount on the roof. Used the mini bike as well and had a blast. I got some pretty bad scratches and some are in the paint but oh well. Does anyone know what I can use, if anything to kind of repaint, touch up or repair the fin on the tailgate? I have looked everywhere and can't find a thing. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are like 30 mins each - will the forum let me post them? I will definitely post some pics later when I get off work.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Coleman mini trail bike CT 200U - It is way awesome and easy to put together and fill with oil and gas. It has some pep to it. I got $100 off because I opened a new credit card. I got it for $499 on sale, and the price seems to keep going up. It is really a cool bike. I will strongly advise getting the 6.5 HP one. I will post a video later tonight that I took riding it with the GoPro:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0170U3U5O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts