Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my 2004 Titan in on a 2017 Frontier. The Titan was the best pickup I had owned, 13 years and 212600 miles.
I wanted a new smaller pickup, I looked at all the mid sized trucks and decided I would stay with Nissan.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Frontier, you've made a great upgrade. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey man! I have basically the same truck but a 2016. I also noticed your avatar is a Seabee! My dad was in the Seabees also, back in Vietnam. Thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Congrats Partner!!!!

Traded my 2004 Titan in on a 2017 Frontier. The Titan was the best pickup I had owned, 13 years and 212600 miles.
I wanted a new smaller pickup, I looked at all the mid sized trucks and decided I would stay with Nissan.
Congrats partner on the purchase! I wuz planning on buying the new Titan, but the Frontier got in the way so...::laugh:: I am probably going to buy a Titan XD in the future tho cuz that thing is a tank! I like the color of ur SV tho. My biggest regret about my Fronty is that it is not a 4x4 Fronty. My first car was a Honda Pilot and i loved the way the car drove due to the 4x4 drive train. Now that I drive a RWD truck, I miss that 4x4. For that reason, imma get an XD in the future with a 4x4 just because :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts