Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to add a front camera for off-road use. I currently am using a bully dog gt tuner in the truck, I have emailed BD, and searched threads. Does anyone know if the bully dog has video input capabilities? Also the truck has the RF sound system. There is a button on the head unit that says camera. What does this do? Is there a way to do a bypass or something on these head units to enable the rear cameras? The truck is new to me, and I love everything about it. I am just trying to become more familiar with Nissan systems in general. Any other tricks or tips I should try or know? I do off-road mostly in WMA in central fla, and my first upgrade was new BFG AT ko2 tires. Picture is before new tires, and sunk to frame. Can ya tellI had a mustang before? It I love this truck. Thanks for this forum, and all the help and advice, you all rock!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome, I though about adding a front camera to, but I just need to order one

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hahahaha lol

Look up Raine's build thread, there is a link in his signature. He did an aftermarket head unit that had dual camera functionality that let him run a front and rear camera.
@raine You do know that this "Raine" you are talking about is in fact a "her" and not a "his" right. lolol :rofl:

Do not take my response as offensive. :) we all make those types of mistakes.

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
@raine You do know that this "Raine" you are talking about is in fact a "her" and not a "his" right. lolol :rofl:

Do not take my response as offensive. :) we all make those types of mistakes.
If you're talking about me, I'm a he. Not a she.

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you're talking about me, I'm a he. Not a she.
whops! Sorry @raine. I thought that you were a she :crying::frown:

Was not trying to offend ya at all ::wink::

I feel so bad right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts