Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 2105 pro4x and i want to put a slight lift or at least raise the front with the back to make it level. I called daystar and they told me that they didnt make a kit for that model because it was already lifted and it would put too much bind on the cv joints if i raised it anymore than stock any suggestion and readylift said that it would work but the front would be 1 inch higher than the back

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have a 2105 pro4x and i want to put a slight lift or at least raise the front with the back to make it level. I called daystar and they told me that they didnt make a kit for that model because it was already lifted and it would put too much bind on the cv joints if i raised it anymore than stock any suggestion and readylift said that it would work but the front would be 1 inch higher than the back

Thanks for your help
I think you can do a 2 inch spacer for the front and an add a leaf pack and adjustable shackles.. PRG or Nistech? My buddy had a nismo and I think thats what he ended up doing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Most of the height gain is in the tire size, check the forums for the huge suspension thread sticky.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Daystar is incorrect...Your stock 2015 Pro-4X is not lifted.
You have a 2015 Frontier it has been pretty much the same truck since the year 2005...and the suspension has been exactly the same since 2005.
I would do some reading on the forum here and or call Home - Nisstec Lifts: Nissan Lift Kits: XTerra Lift Kits, Frontier Lift Kits, Titan Lift Kits, Nissan Truck Lift Kits.
Here is a nisstec spacer lift and a add-a-leaf:
NissTec 2" Lift Kit ('05+ Frontier) - Nisstec Lifts: Nissan Lift Kits: XTerra Lift Kits, Frontier Lift Kits, Titan Lift Kits, Nissan Truck Lift Kits

Or you could check ebay for something similar and save some money.

If you call Nisstec on the telephone they are more then happy to help you....just explain what you are trying to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts