Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some upgrades today so I figured I'd post up some of the factory stuff forsale. I have a set of factory aluminum wheels off the truck asking $300obo. I have the factory wing that has a couple of the tabs broke from taking it off asking $125obo. I also have a chrome rear bumper minus the plastics and mounts asking $150obo. I really don't know exactly what this stuff is worth I just threw some prices up here so if your interested shoot me a offer. This stuff is located in Calhoun tn and I prefer local pickup but may arrange s&h if we work out a deal. I may also do some trading on a spacer lift or other parts. Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need this stuff gone if your interested make a offer.

·
Registered
305 Posts
you might sell the Rims quicker if you post a picture... Just saying.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you might sell the Rims quicker if you post a picture... Just saying.
I have to setup a photobucket or something to post pics. I wish this forum was like some of the others I'm on that will allow you to post pics from your phone album.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good we are up that way all the time.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have to setup a photobucket or something to post pics. I wish this forum was like some of the others I'm on that will allow you to post pics from your phone album.
I was able to post pics from my phone. YOu may need to switch it from mobile to full site mode on your phone to do so. Not super easy to get done but not impossible.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is what the wheels look like il try get pics of mine up later.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Those wheels would be a nice upgrade for S owners. Do they come with the TPMS sensors?

Did you post up your new rear bumper somewhere?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wheels have been sold.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wanted to update this wheels are gone. Still have the spoiler and rear bumper. The rear bumper is going to come with the plastics now as I decided to buy new ones for the new rear bumper. So i have the rear bumper with plastics no tag lights and no mounts. If interested make me a offer. Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wut?

Also S owners dont need a tps sensor
:huh:

We are still modern cars with modern safety features you know? My 2016 S Fronty has a TPMS bro! How does an S Owner know if his/her Fronty is properly inflated then :huh:???

Kind of confused here. Your post was created in 04/07/17 and last time I checked, my dash has the TPMS indicator light so...IDK what you are saying here by:
Also S owners dont need a tps sensor

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
:huh:

We are still modern cars with modern safety features you know? My 2016 S Fronty has a TPMS bro! How does an S Owner know if his/her Fronty is properly inflated then :huh:???
:
Your kidding, right? Maybe a tire pressure gauge?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Your kidding, right? Maybe a tire pressure gauge?
Mine has the TMPS light anyway so I am not that concerned.:serious: (and no I am not about to go out there and test the psi with a gauge. I would rather kick it and look at it to see if it needs air or not.) ::grin::

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
I guess you never have to air down.Must not ever go off road. Keep kicking tires.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Your right, will do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.