Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for fender flares for a '15 frontier SV short bed w/ VTP. All the ones I've seen don't fit the 15 short bed, not sure where to go from here.

4 doors

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The sheet metal hasn't changed since 2005. If you found a supplier that lists them for a certain model year range no doubt they'll fit from 05-present.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm seeing the same thing. My problem is most say they are for a long bed. The long bed fenders are round all the way and the fenders on the short bed have a cut out for the fuel door. Most of the ones I've seen are on Amazon and it states they are not compatible with my truck.

I'm looking for the pocket style with rivets. Can anyone post a link with something they have bought for a 2005 or later with short bed? (I have a 2016 Pro-4X.)

P.S. Ajlara09 what is VTP?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Go to Bushwackers website. I have there flair on my short bed 06.
Their website only has the option for the Titan XD not even the regular Titan, let alone our Frontier. Plus, they charge $500 when I see their products on Amazon or other sites.

I ordered these ones yesterday, much less expensive. Hopefully they work!!

I3 05-12 NISSAN FRONTIER W/60 INCH BED (SHORT BED) POCKET STYLE 4PCS FENDER FLARE (BLACK) - Part Number: FF-FRON05SBPB-4P - Sparktec Motorsports - Fender Flares

·
Registered
56 Posts
Their website only has the option for the Titan XD not even the regular Titan, let alone our Frontier. Plus, they charge $500 when I see their products on Amazon or other sites.

I ordered these ones yesterday, much less expensive. Hopefully they work!!

I3 05-12 NISSAN FRONTIER W/60 INCH BED (SHORT BED) POCKET STYLE 4PCS FENDER FLARE (BLACK) - Part Number: FF-FRON05SBPB-4P - Sparktec Motorsports - Fender Flares

I'd be interested in how these turn out. I saw some Bushwackers on a 2010 that somehow made their way onto my wishlist but that $500 price tag is steep.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I would be leary of their products. Under product description they talked about the Chinese and tiawanese factories instead of the product. You can also tell by the incorrect use of some words that this may not be a top quality company. There is at least one horror story on here of someone purchasing knock offs and the flair came apart going down the highway.
Hopefully the old addage is not true.
You get what you pay for!
Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
A quick Google search brought up realtruck.com
They have Bushwackers for the short bed frontier. Yes they are $500, but again, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm seeing the same thing. My problem is most say they are for a long bed. The long bed fenders are round all the way and the fenders on the short bed have a cut out for the fuel door. Most of the ones I've seen are on Amazon and it states they are not compatible with my truck.

I'm looking for the pocket style with rivets. Can anyone post a link with something they have bought for a 2005 or later with short bed? (I have a 2016 Pro-4X.)

P.S. Ajlara09 what is VTP?
VTP= Value Truck Package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts