Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody,

Last year i purchased a brand new Sv 4x4 with 6sp manual but only recently discovered this forum. I quickly realized it contained a wealth of knowledge.

The only thing i have changed on the truck is the tires, as the OEM long trails seem only to be designed for on road use in perfect conditions. What a shame that Nissan sticks with these tires, as a real AT tire would increase the capability more than anything else, instantly. I put on Yokohama Geolandar G015's and have been very impressed with the tire. I was not as impressed with the installers who damaged the TPMS while installing them. I did add a truxedo truxsport tonneau cover, maxliner floormats and caltrend neosupreme seat covers to keep the inside from getting ****ed up and protect/secure gear in the back like skis, dive gear, climbing stuff, ect. All of those upgrades have been great and look sharp.

I hope to learn from some of you experts here and enhance my ownership experience.

So far i love my frontier, it has been perfect and is exactly what i wanted from a mid-size truck. No frills, no "look at me" bullshit, not overpriced, just an honest, capable, utilitarian vehicle. I am an avid outdoorsman, and it is nice to remove any worries about getting to where i need to go with the gear i need from the equation, so i can focus on whats important.

Thanks everyone,

Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome my friend,

I'm a new joiner too, and like you, drive a 2015 SV 4X4. Good taste brother.

Cheers,
Kloopster

·
Vendor
2,919 Posts
Hi Brad, welcome to the community! Thanks for joining us and showing your truck, you're doing great job on it. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts