Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is Chris and I live in southern NH. I have been driving a 2003 Subaru Baja for the past ten years but I needed an everyday driver when my Baja is in need of attention.I just bought a 2015 Frontier with about 10,000 miles on it. It is the cleanest used car I have ever seen. My only issue is, and it totally my fault, that when I was test driving I failed to notice it did not have keyless entry. I did notice that it did not have power windows but to be honest I thought that was kind of cool. It also lacks power mirrors but since I am the only driver that is not such a big deal. The one thing I would really love is keyless entry or at the very least a control for locking and unlocking all doors of the truck at the same time even if it is only from the inside. I may like to upgrade some of the other powerless things in time but as I said I kind of the old school look and feel of it. My daughter is blown away that cars ever had crank window handles. So I guess my first question would be is how can I find out what my Frontier is wired for. If it is one wiring harness just minus the actuators and switches that could be doable. Any other advice or a point to an established thread about the locks would be great. Not having a lot of luck with the SEARCH button.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2015. Sorry I have no information on your question as I have not seen a Frontier w/o keyless entry. Perhaps starting a post in the Tech section will get you more information than here? Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts