Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2014 Pro4x New Member!

729 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GoPro 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hey to my new family. I have had a couple of Nissans in my past (Desert Runner and Exterra). I now have a 2014 Pro4X. I like doing my own work as much as possible and have found this site to be very helpful. I bought my truck about a month ago with a 6in Fabtech lift already installed. I have put a new belt and tensioner on it, had a clunk in the front and found it needed swaybar end links so I replaced those along with swaybar bushings, I found that the right rear ubolt nuts were loose and were frozen in position so I got some new ubolts, cut the old ones off and put the new ones in place, had to replace right rear shock bushings due to the loose ubolts causing excessive wear and finally put on a new set of STT PRO Cooper Discoverer tires (315/70R17) and had the front properly aligned for the lift. The next projects are to replace the noisy front body mount cushions and install some new plugs and coil packs. I really like my new, to me, truck and look forward to many years of fun with it.

#2 ·
Right on GoPro...you've been in modding mode for sure! Welcome to CF.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.