Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed some LED lights and figured I would share the pics since the sticky posts pictures are all deleted. Unfortunately, I forgot to get pictures of the mount points I used in the grill, so when I get a chance I will go snap some pics and add those here. In the meantime I have 2 pics showing a great place to run your wires through the firewall without even needing to drill a hole.

EDIT - Pics added

Pods mounted

This is the firewall, there is a grommet you can remove easily. I bought a package of grommets from autozone and one of the larger ones fits into the hole nicely and leaves plenty of room for your wires.

Here is where the hole comes in from the footwell.

Sorry for these pics - I already put the front grill and everything back on before taking pics, but I tried to get some pics showing where you can just remove the plastic peg and there is a metal brace that the bolt fits right into.

Next few pics are just showing off the Black Oak LED's. Keep in mind these are just 2" pods, the flood is a 5watt Osram (20watts total) and the spot is a 10watt Cree (40watts total)

NO LIGHTS

FACTORY HEADLIGHTS

FACTORY HEADLIGHTS AND FACTORY FOGS

BLACK OAK FOG ONLY

BLACK OAK SPOT ONLY

ALL LIGHTS

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Black Oak fog looks like it's aimed a bit high as seen on the pole in the distance?

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Fog lights should be a horizontal spread of light aimed lower than your headlights. They should have a sharp cutoff at the top of the light field w/ essentially no 'bleedover'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts