Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a Craigslist ad for it here 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle....

Had a kid so needed a more practical vehicle.

• Garage kept entire life of the vehicle
  • Near new Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires -- purchased from Costco early 2020, but barely driven in 2020
  • 6-speed Manual Transmission
  • New all-weather liners (front/back)
  • Newly replaced shift knob
  • Upgraded HID headlights (originals included, boxed, removed when purchased)
  • Sony XAV-AX3000 stereo (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible), original stereo included
  • Backup camera installed
  • Driven an average of 3,250 miles/yr in the last 4 years
  • Asking $17,250 OBO
  • Yakima roof rack included installed by Rack-n-Road

·
Registered
2003 Nissan Frontier XE CC LB RWD
7 Posts
Lucky buyer, such a clean truck. I would have guessed it a 2018 based on the condition.

·
Premium Member
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 6MT (2019)
61 Posts
Goodness, that is a nice truck! Well maintained it seems by the look of things. I hope the sale goes well for you!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the kind words. It has been my baby for nearly 9 years and has been a great truck. Going to miss it dearly.

·
Registered
888 Posts
How come all the good deals are either at one end of the country or another, :) . Nothing in the middle. GLWS. Very nice truck.

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
597 Posts
I hope my truck looks that good after 9 years, though I noticed that white vehicles have a tendency to keep the paint nicer over time, I wonder if they need/get thicker coats to hid the steel?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I hope my truck looks that good after 9 years, though I noticed that white vehicles have a tendency to keep the paint nicer over time, I wonder if they need/get thicker coats to hid the steel?
They don't show dirt as much and less fade being they are not very radio opaque so allot less oxidation etc.. I always buy white.

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 180,000 miles.
130 Posts
Would have jumped on this quick, but the manual is a no-go for me. Never shifting again unless I somehow score a Porsche 911 Turbo. 50 years old and spent way too many miles on the 91 freeway losing excessive amounts of cartilage from my knee. Very nice truck. You keep her extremely clean.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Would have jumped on this quick, but the manual is a no-go for me. Never shifting again unless I somehow score a Porsche 911 Turbo. 50 years old and spent way too many miles on the 91 freeway losing excessive amounts of cartilage from my knee. Very nice truck. You keep her extremely clean.
Dude.. you mean that stretch from Riverside to Orange County. I was born in Riverside and loved it back in the day. But last time I drove the 91 was in a 85 GTI VW (MT) on a Friday in RUSH HOUR. This would have been around 86. From South Orange county to San Bernadino it took over three hours. And this was over 35 years ago. Needless to say I threw the towel in 1989 and left for New Mexico and never looked back.
There is a Craigslist ad for it here 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle....

Had a kid so needed a more practical vehicle.

• Garage kept entire life of the vehicle
  • Near new Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires -- purchased from Costco early 2020, but barely driven in 2020
  • 6-speed Manual Transmission
  • New all-weather liners (front/back)
  • Newly replaced shift knob
  • Upgraded HID headlights (originals included, boxed, removed when purchased)
  • Sony XAV-AX3000 stereo (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible), original stereo included
  • Backup camera installed
  • Driven an average of 3,250 miles/yr in the last 4 years
  • Asking $18,133 OBO
  • Yakima roof rack included installed by Rack-n-Road View attachment 328110

View attachment 328102 View attachment 328103 View attachment 328104
I had a 2005 pathfinder SE 2WD that had 65K miles when I sold it two years back. It was a cream puff like this but this was even better being a offroad 4X4. And these MT's IMO will only go up in value. It was better gearing and a better motor then the Tacoma. A classic. Have my doubts if Nissan will ever put a MT out again on the Frontier.

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 180,000 miles.
130 Posts
Dude.. you mean that stretch from Riverside to Orange County. I was born in Riverside and loved it back in the day. But last time I drove the 91 was in a 85 GTI VW (MT) on a Friday in RUSH HOUR. This would have been around 86. From South Orange county to San Bernadino it took over three hours. And this was over 35 years ago. Needless to say I threw the towel in 1989 and left for New Mexico and never looked back.
I live in Temecula, Ca, and worked in Yorba Linda for years. This was before the toll lanes were completed and about a year of them being open. I would leave work at about 5 and finally hit the 15 freeway at about 7 or so. A bit longer on Fridays when everyone is trying to get to Las Vegas or wherever there going. That's a 20-mile stretch. The problem is there's no other way to go except that freeway between those two points. I left for Florida not long after that and now back in California I only go that way maybe once a month. Use the toll lanes now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts