Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Ya know, It's 2010! I think every single auto should come with them standard. IMO. I know its a little more expensive, but when the manufacture is buying 30,000+ headlights at a time, I bet they are fairly cheap.

Sorry to thread jack, anyway, if they are black in the backround I would consiter it. I have aftermarket ones now, tho. But I would prefur (<---- thats spelled wrong!) to have Nissan brand stuff tho.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
i'd be interested depending on the price. is there a pic or a link?

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
um yes......... i will take some of that, pleaseandthankyou

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think you need to change your bumper and grill to switch to the projector headlights.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here, I couldn't hotlink so I uploaded some of the pics:

Hard to tell, none of the pics are clear... maybe the fogs are projector as well? I can't distinguish one way or another yet.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm more interested in the headlight washers... that is, modifying them for hard liquor consumption...

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
haha kerry :laugh:

as for the fogs, they don't look like projectors at all, if you squint, you can see some angled mirror looking surfaces

·
Registered
395 Posts
interior looking nicer

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Very nice, when the hell is the U.S. getting those??? A factory nav system, reverse camera, and projection headlights would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Can some one take a screen shot of the exterior? youtube is block from my work computer.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts