Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks. New member to the site here although I have been visiting for a while. I bought my 2011 2WD new 5 years ago and am just now starting to tweak. I guess the new finally wore off! Recent mods have been small like new tires (Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/75/16), Reese ball hitch, 20% tint up front, and Sylvania ZXE headlamp bulbs. I have a 3x2 PRG mini lift, Weathertech floor mats, and Weathertech bug guard coming as Christmas gifts and hope to have them installed on the 26th. New photos ASAP! Upcoming mods for early 2017 will be Volant CAI, and exhaust (debating Banks or Gibson). Also looking to consider a chip tuner and either a lowprofile toolbox or the G2 Bakflip for the bed. I've enjoyed this community and look forward to contributing. Have a good one!

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Welcome! How do you like your new ZXE bulbs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as white or as bright as expected but they get the job done. Would like to convert to LED bulbs in the future but will let these go for a while. $18 on ebay so not too disappointing. I've seen them for $60+ at auto stores. Definitely not worth that.

·
Registered
397 Posts
...congrats and welcome to the modding bug!

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Not as white or as bright as expected but they get the job done. Would like to convert to LED bulbs in the future but will let these go for a while. $18 on ebay so not too disappointing. I've seen them for $60+ at auto stores. Definitely not worth that.
Word around here is that LEDs in our housings result in a lot of scattered light esp for oncoming traffic. Better to retrofit w/ projectors...an involving & semi-expensive mod whether you buy the parts/DIY or worse yet ($$$+) have it done. I want the results w/o the effort OR expense. ::wink::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts