Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been lurking here for awhile, finally pulled the trigger and just picked it up, just the way I wanted, Avalanche white, leather seats, rockford fosgate, garmin,(which I didn't really want, but now I've got it and I love it) tow package for the boat,cool pro4x mats... I am general manager at a Firestone service center so my first "mod" was taking off the BFGs and upgrading to Dueler Revo 2 which are awesome! loving the truck!! great build quality really solid :fantastic:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
welcome to the club

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Got a Nissan Warranty question? Hit me up then I will post it to my Nissan Warranty Blog.
--For the latest Nissan Technical Service Bulletins. Subscribe

Online since 2000.

welcome to the club

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Got a Nissan Warranty question? Hit me up then I will post it to my Nissan Warranty Blog.
--For the latest Nissan Technical Service Bulletins. Subscribe

Online since 2000.

·
Super Moderator
11,530 Posts
Welcome to the club!
Any plans for it? What type of boat do you tow?

Clint

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its the free employee changeover program, never have gotten to use it till now

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Sounds like a great deal, especially the tires. Enjoy the truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts