Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it! I traded in the 06 SE King Cab for a 2010 Knight Armor Pro4X Crew Cab, Here come the mods (all over again.....WooHoo!!!)

·
Registered
690 Posts
I was checking out the same truck, awesome color. I just can't seem to give up my 6 speed for an auto.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hmmm just like mine. In watching the forum this seems to be a good week for the dealers to sell the 2010 Pro 4x.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was checking out the same truck, awesome color. I just can't seem to give up my 6 speed for an auto.

I hear ya there I really wanted a 6 speed this time around, but the automatic is nice for towing. If they had the 6 speed I think I would have got it instead, I love the truck for sure though

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
They do have the option for 6 speed on the KC if your interested

What did you get for trade on the old one?
I got 11,500, I had some tree damage from 4 wheeling on my rear KC door and 70,000 miles. I am sure I could have received more if those items weren't factors, Its okay though because the truck was payed off a year in a half after I bought it in November 06 so it worked for me

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ya, I know but I need a crew cab this time around. And my girlfriend can't drive a stick. I am just a bit unsure on the size of the truck also. Do you feel the crew cab is big enough?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm very impressed with how slick the 6 speed is on my truck. On the subject of girlfriend not driving a stick. This may be cruel but several years back I bought a Honda Civic si with a manual transmission. I showed up at home and called my wife out to see her new car. At this point she had never attempted to use a manual transmission before. She was pretty concerned but I took her out and she picked it up right away as she had to or she couldn't drive. Since then she has become an excellent driver and actually forgets how to use an automatic, always searching for the clutch pedal...lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!
I traded my '08 SE on the same truck as you last month & LOVIN it! I have to fight my wife for it now since this one has a moonroof & a subwoofer.
I swear the 10' also has a tiny bit better turning radius than the 08'...or is it me?
have fun...

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm very impressed with how slick the 6 speed is on my truck. On the subject of girlfriend not driving a stick. This may be cruel but several years back I bought a Honda Civic si with a manual transmission. I showed up at home and called my wife out to see her new car. At this point she had never attempted to use a manual transmission before. She was pretty concerned but I took her out and she picked it up right away as she had to or she couldn't drive. Since then she has become an excellent driver and actually forgets how to use an automatic, always searching for the clutch pedal...lol.
Trust me, I have tried many times. She hate's the thought of driving a manual, says that it's too much to think about while driving. I gave up along time ago...

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Pro-4x 2 wheel drive
91 Posts
Bought my Navy Blue 09 Pro4x CC last year and now one of my neighbors has bought a Night Amor Pro4x CC. Wish that has one in stock in that color when I bought mine.

Ed

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya, I know but I need a crew cab this time around. And my girlfriend can't drive a stick. I am just a bit unsure on the size of the truck also. Do you feel the crew cab is big enough?
Honestly it has quite a bit of room in comparison to the king cab, its about a foot longer which isnt much but it seams a bit bigger. We got it because we are expecting a baby in october but we also wanted something that we could take 4 adults to our cabin, we absolutely love it and I highly recommend the crew cab.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts