Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! The time has come for me to part ways with my 2010 Nissan Frontier XE. I figured i would see if anyone on here was interested before posting it on Craigslist, which I'll probably do tomorrow evening or Friday. Anyway, I bought it brand new back in September 2010 and it currently has just under 122k miles. I like to think I've taken pretty good care of it with regular synthetic oil changes and tire rotations. The tires are about three years old and have plenty of tread. I took it to my local dealership this past Saturday for a synthetic oil change, tire rotation, and a general inspection (which is passed with no recommended services or repairs). I also had my local mechanic install new spark plugs and flush and replace the coolant a few months.

As far as extras, i replaced the stock radio with an aftermarket Kenwood CD deck (with satellite radio) and replaced all four of the speakers since the stock ones were pretty awful. The dealership also installed running boards.

I'm located in northern/central Virginia, so please feel free to PM me if you're interested and/or have any questions. I have more pictures I can send directly via email.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts