Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Nissan Frontier
The Nissan Frontier, a no-compromise pickup forged with premium hardware, extraordinary power and off-road athleticism, continues to be a leader in the mid-size truck segment. Updated just last year with a new front fascia, grille and headlight design and new machine-finished 16-inch wheels (PRO-4X) and new 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (LE), the changes for 2010 are limited to upgraded standard safety and security equipment and one new exterior color.

Frontier continues to offer an exceptional level of on- and off-road performance with the use of a 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine with horsepower, torque, towing and payload specifications that are second-to-none in the mid-size truck class. A 152-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder engine is also available (King Cab only). With its strong performance, combined with good fuel mileage (17 city, 21 highway, King Cab 2WD), the Frontier is a fitting truck for work or play. Frontier is offered in both King Cab and Crew Cab body styles and in 4x2 and 4x4 driveline configurations. The 2010 Frontier goes on sale in August 2009.

Revisions for 2010 include:

* Standard side and curtain air bags on all models (4-cylinder and V6-equipped models)
* Standard Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) on all V6-equipped models
* 5-speed automatic transmission now available on Frontier XE models
* 2-wheel or 4-wheel Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS) added as standard for all SE and LE V6 models
* Standard Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control now standard on all SE and LE 4WD automatic transmission-equipped models
* One new exterior color – Night Armor

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
not enough to make me trade but good info nonetheless.

Pretty sure knight armor has been an xterra color for their dark smoke color.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Not that there are any earth shattering changes you need to run out and see, but the 2010 Frontiers should be arriving this week at dealers.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I want to see these 18" rims for the LE.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
2012 is the earliest i'll be trading in the 2007. Hopefully the frame design will stay the same, so i could re-use the titan swap parts.

·
Registered
253 Posts
265/60/18 came on my 09 LE and fill up the wheel well very good. My truck does not look like it is a 4x4 because of low stance. I would like to lift my truck some time in the future, but I do not want to give up mpg's since this is my daily driver and my company vehicle.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Since I just picked up my 09 a few months back I was tempted to see what the 10's would bring, but I think I am glad I didnt wait. Got the best rebate ($3k) that was offered and dont have to worry about all the additional electric gizmo's failing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts