Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Nissan Frontier, Crew Cab, short bed (5 feet), just under 127,000 miles

$16k OBO

Pro-4X trim: color-matched front and rear bumpers, transfer-case and fuel tank skid plates, bilstein shocks, electronic locking rear differential

Luxury Package: Heater power (8 way driver, 4 way passenger) leather seats, Rockford Fosgate premium sound system, heated power mirrors

Tow-package: 2" receiver, 7-pin harness (relocated through bumper)

Extras:
ARE topper
Weathertec digital-fit floor liners (front)
Nissan carpeted floor mats with Pro-4X logo (front and rear)
Utilitrack cleats (4)
Front windows tinted to match rear

I have owned this truck since December 2012 (2nd owner) when I purchased it with 43,000 miles on it. It has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned, but with a growing family it doesn't quite fit all of us and our gear. I moved into a bigger truck so this one needs to go. I have all of the maintenance records since I have owned it in 2012.

The truck has had regular 10,000 mile oil changes with Amsoil since the day I owned it, including oil analysis at each change to ensure things were looking good (I can provide these to the buyer). It is also running Amsoil in the transmission, differentials and transfer case. The tires (BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2) have plenty of tread left (currently ~40,000 miles on them, Discount Tire estimated they'd last until 70,000 miles). I have replacement certificates I bought with them that I will provide as well.

The most this truck has been used for is towing a 2,000 lb pop-up camper a half-dozen times a year. The remainder of the miles have been from commuting back and forth to/from Los Alamos.

Overall the truck is in great condition. I would rate the interior a 9.5/10 (no rips, tears or stains) and the exterior an 9/10.

Located just outside of Santa Fe, NM. PM me for details. I am open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys (and gals), new price for CF members, $15k firm. I haven't found a single similar Pro-4x in the region priced anywhere near what I'm asking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell you what, throw $15k in with that trade and I'll include a truck with the grille

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts