Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2009 Xterra Off Road 6 Spd with 62K - Santa Cruz, CA

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  BCBrian 
#1 · (Edited)
*sold*

#3 ·
Just throwing it out there for anyone interested.

#6 ·
I know I could get a SV in 15, but not sure if the pro4 had that config that year or not. I have not found one anywhere for sale yet.

#7 ·
Verified here. Select Nissan, then plug in Year, then Vehicle. P4X KC 6-sp $1200 less than P4X AT.

#8 ·
Make it 4yrs newer PRO4X with 45K miles, auto, brand new OE size BFG KO2s and Weathertech floor liners, window deflectors, and hood deflector $21,000.
Wife is thinking about a new Rogue.

#9 · (Edited)
Is it just me or does that price seem really high? Most Xterras I've seen go for pretty cheap as to most buyers they are less desirable than a pickup and depreciate very quickly. Maybe if this was like a 2012+ I could see that price being good but I don't think I'd pay over about $15k for that.

#11 · (Edited)
I went down and drove this rig and checked it out. It drives great and is in good condition. There are a few small scratches and 1 small ding on the drivers door and the passenger rear corner has a crease in it about 6 inches long. The under carriage looks perfect and the skids do not have any marks on them. There are a bunch of receipts for maintenance and the interior is in good shape. The color is Night Armor. $19988 is the asking price.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ctd/5799864585.html
*SOLD*

I just messaged my friend at this dealer and he says they are willing to come down to $16988.

Talk to Rick and mention you saw it here in my post.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.