Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my Nissan truck. I got the SE model and doing some upgrades to make is look like an LE model. For about $5K more in price, the LE comes with; roof rack, fog lights, mud guards, and nerf bars.

About $250usd for the OEM fog lights, if you want them to work with the factory light switch. Another $225usd for the "4" inch oval nerf bars; similar to the factory look. The mud guards for about $60usd. Last is the roof rack, which will run you about $1.5K to $2.5K for the OEM. Thanks to this site, I found a place in the UK (Powerful UK), that makes an identical OEM roof rack for a 3rd of the price; about $500usd. For less than $1K, my SE model has everything an LE model has. (as far as exterior).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures to follow

I just bought the truck this week so it'll be about 2 to 3 weeks for the parts to arrive and maybe a day to install them.

Pictures to follow. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Biter!!!! haha. Great choice of model and color my friend.

Now, prepare for unending 3 point turns into parking stalls. :/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
too funny. the long bed adds so much more length. yup, you guessed it; those tight parking lots are tricky. I wanted a mid-size but the long bed has a full size feel to it. I just thought the long bed looked so much better. I didn't like the rear wheel wells all jammed up on the short beds.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
welcome to CF.

The LE comes with a lot more stuff then just a roof rack, mud flaps, and fog lights.

·
Super Moderator
11,396 Posts
Welcome, your plan sounds great. Did you also buy the color matched body side moldings?

Clint

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx, I didn't even know body moldings was available. I probably won't go pass the items I listed. I told myself I would keep this truck simple. What a cool forum. Learned a alot on my truck in just 2 days. Thanks all.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Biter!!!! haha. Great choice of model and color my friend.

Now, prepare for unending 3 point turns into parking stalls. :/
I did a U-Turn on the Strip in Vegas at 8:00pm... er should I say..
a 3 point turn and I creamed a construction barrel onto a sidewalk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts