Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son wrecked his 2009 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 6' Long Wheel Base truck. It isn't that bad but it does need a new bed. I found a 2012 king cab 6' bed in perfect condition but the body shop is saying that it won't fit. Everything that I can find shows that they should be interchangeable. Their problem isn't the year of the bed. They're saying that the two 6' beds are different. The shop is being told by their supplier that they are different.

From what I've seen, the side panels and floor replacement parts are the same. The right side part number is 93312-EA830 , left side 93313-EA830. The floor panel shows to be 93500-9CF0B with the utility package or 93500-9CF0A without.

Am I missing something? It's very possible that I am.

·
Registered
2015 SV CC Long Bed 4x4
45 Posts
I'm not going to be much help, but I cant imagine the beds are different. Good design/engineering/manufacturing would dictate that as many parts be interchangeable as possible.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The beds are indeed different. The bolt pattern where they bolt up to the frame are different.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Is that due to model year or truck configuration?
Yeah, that's what I can't figure out also. The part numbers 93312-EA830 and 93313-EA830 are just the outside panels of the bed so I understand that the bolt pattern could be different for the bed. But the side assemblies are confusing. For the left side K3301-ZS0AA fits the Kingcab LE, Kingcab LE Offroad/4x4 and the Crewcab Longbed. But part number K3301-ZS0MA fits the Kingcab SE and Kingcab SE Offroad BUT NOT THE CREWCAB LONGBED. Would they have a different bolt pattern between the Kingcab LE and SE? I'd bet the difference is that the LE and Crewcab had the utilitrack while the SE didn't.

The floors are the same though. The difference between the two models being the utilitrack.

It seems to be pretty difficult finding a Crewcab longbed in decent condition. Do you both have the utilitrack system in your Crewcab Longbeds?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I do as well. I don't know where you are, but here in Indiana, car-part.com shows several crew cab long bed truck beds available. Many of them are from Suzuki Equators. It seems most of the Equators were made with long beds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The beds are indeed different. The bolt pattern where they bolt up to the frame are different.
I do as well. I don't know where you are, but here in Indiana, car-part.com shows several crew cab long bed truck beds available. Many of them are from Suzuki Equators. It seems most of the Equators were made with long beds.
It's the rust. Apparently these love to rust out over the wheel wells. I have emails out on two of the beds from car-part.com actually (GJG571 and CRT1956). Most of the people we've got in touch with have been pretty upfront with the condition. We (Me, the body shop & the body shop's supplier) ordered one based on the wrecking yard's comments and it was horrible.

Our damage wasn't even that bad. Our son spun around and hit the back right corner but it also warped the floor. And we already have rust on the left fender. For the price of piecing it together, they would rather replace the whole bed...o_O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts