Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a fiberglass topper fitted for a 2008 long bed for sale on Craigslist. Will it fit on a 2013 long bed? I don't see a tailgate spoiler on the '08, but otherwise there aren't many visible cues in the photos.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Don't know what the spoiler looks like but the bed dimensions should be the same... do you have a link for the cap ? If you need any measurements, let me know, mine is an '07

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,065 Posts
You'll likely need to replace your 13's tailgate spoiler w/ a very conventional replacement in order for the rear bedshell/topper door to fully close.

Not sure if there is a way to safely remove the spoiler w/o breaking one/several of the tabs inside...in case you wished to reuse it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You'll likely need to replace your 13's tailgate spoiler w/ a very conventional replacement in order for the rear bedshell/topper door to fully close.

Not sure if there is a way to safely remove the spoiler w/o breaking one/several of the tabs inside...in case you wished to reuse it.
This. Had to replace the whale tail with an aftermarket job I bought on amazon. Perfectly happy with it.

I removed my whale tail without busting any clips, but that does seem to be the exception (yay me!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts