3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Username: Hayden Seifert
Year: 2008
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: SE
Color: White
Mods: 2.5 Inch Lift in front. 1.5 inch shackles in rear.

Interior:

Exterior:

Drivetrain:2WD

Suspension & Tires: 2.5 inch rough country lift kit

Armor:

Performance:

Gear and Other:

In Progress:

I'm looking to get new wheels and tires, I want 285/65/R18 Nitto trail grapplers with 18x9 Fuel Hostages but I'm worried about it not fitting, Do you y'all think this would work or do I need a bigger lift. I don't mind trimming some. I've asked around shops and they said this type of wheel needs a low offset so it probably wouldn't clear the brakes. I don't know enough about this stuff to try and figure out what would work so I was wondering if y'all could help me.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I am surprised no one has answered your question yet. I don't k ow the answer but there are several her who can help, maybe one will come along soon

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
They are -44 offset, which to me seems like they would fit but stick out a lot, unless there is something about the backside of the design that would keep them from clearing the brake caliper. As far as the tires, with them sticking out that much, I almost guarantee you will need to do a bit of melting and/or trimming, but otherwise they will fit. That will measure 32.83" in diameter, according to Nitto.

I had the trail grapplers at one point but didn't keep them long. I really didn't like them, though I can't remember why.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts