Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii y'all , first post on the forum .i own a 2008 Nissan Frontier SE CC . It's absolutely amazing truck . I bought it in April of 2016 and have put over 30k miles on it in the past year since then . It has not let me down to date and runs flawlessly. As of today I have a little over 107k miles . I love my truck , I haven't done very much customizing ,but I have a rather decent sized system in my truck which consist of ; 2013 pioneer deh-80prs , skar sk series 6.5" component set in front doors with 6x9 to 6.5 adapters , soon to have soundqubed pro audio 6.5" Mids in the rear doors . I have 2 runs of knu koncepts 1/0 ofc from front battery to rear Kinetik hc3800(group 31) in back and 2grounds off battery for dual runs to my digital designs M3c amplifier (which is rated at 3800rms @1ohm). I have a custom 3.0 enclosure and 2 custom built FI BL 10's . I keep my truck very very clean and currently it has roughly 8 layers of wax and a sealant on it as well . I wax it roughly every two weeks and enjoy doing so . I just ordered my High output Alternator from singer alternators and it came out wonderful , it was a 250A alternator but ended up testing out @[email protected] and [email protected] . The next upgrade on my list are new wheels and tires , currently looking at a set of 20x8.5's and brand new 275/55r20's to go on my truck , I have to do 6x4.5 to 6x135 adapters ,but I think they will look wonderful on my truck , thank you and I look forward to topics and discussions on the forum .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Hey, isn't that 'comment' contraindicated?

Enjoy CF!

·
Registered
71 Posts
So the sound system takes up half the back seat!? I'm sure it sounds great but then you have less space for people to even hear it.

Oh well, your truck looks sweet. It's easier to keep it clean when you do it on a regular basis. I am not afraid to get mine dirty but as soon as I'm back from camping I take it to the car wash so it stays clean. I'd much rather get in the habit of keeping it clean than letting it get filthy and wasting a bunch of energy to bring it back up to the brand new level.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Tower of power! It'll sit more folks more comfortably than a KC.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I like blue things, and fishing...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So the sound system takes up half the back seat!? I'm sure it sounds great but then you have less space for people to even hear it.

Oh well, your truck looks sweet. It's easier to keep it clean when you do it on a regular basis. I am not afraid to get mine dirty but as soon as I'm back from camping I take it to the car wash so it stays clean. I'd much rather get in the habit of keeping it clean than letting it get filthy and wasting a bunch of energy to bring it back up to the brand new level.
Yeah it says kinda loud , I can flex my windshield , doors , roof, and steering wheel .thank you , I love it and keeping it clean is pretty easy since I have so much wax on it haha

Tower of power! It'll sit more folks more comfortably than a KC.
Haha right ! I sit 3 ppl , no one wants to sit back beside it , it's not as loud back there burn its a lot more windy .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like blue things, and fishing...
I love fishing ! I went deep sea fishing Monday , was a pretty slow day overall but still caught 35 mahi the last 40 or so minutes where we came upon a school of them . Couple hundred pounds of mahi .

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Don't be fooled , it's been dirty for sure . I've gotten stuck a few times . Being 2wd , it gets stuck rather easy where I live since there are leaves everywhere lol .

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi. Nice truck. I'm sure the sound is impressive. I'm just curious, what do you do with all those fish ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts