Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo-

I'm fired up! This is my 1st lift install, and it went well. It looks 10x better than the way it sat before. It looks like a different vehicle, the front stance looks sweet. They are 2.5'' spacers from All Day Fab in AZ. It sits level, but hard to tell in the dark - maybe .25 to .5 of an inch higher in the front.

total: $60.00 installed <--- That is a big thanks that I owe this forum. I would have probably paid a grand for something just like it. Thanks! Also thanks for Andy Day for taking my call and offering a great product for a good price.

For me, this is going to be the way it stays for another few years. I might add a 1'' rear block, but probably not, since I want a front ARB and it will sag. I want to pay more of it off and I have a 7 month prego wife :) So, I love it! Tomorrow I'll add some better pic's with a camera during the day. Longer term, I'm going with coil overs, but this is great for now. That is my dumb cell :/
Stock

rest are all after the lift. like I said, tomorrow will be better pic's.

Here is a pick of a coil with the spacer on it. ADF spacer.

2 Coors lol

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Is powerade your sponser?

Looks good, now go get some new meats for that bish!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good, now go get some new meats for that bish!
With this current setup, I'm going with Revo II's 265 - 75, which are 1'' taller, same width as my stockers. Probably in 5k to 10k longer.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
looks good. When does the bumper come in?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
looks good. When does the bumper come in?
April 2, so about 10 weeks? That will be my 30th Bday, and I'll go buy it about a 3 to 5 days before so it will arrive in time. I'm going to need help with that.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Is Power Aid your spacer?

HAHAHA jk...

Looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickwidit!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Is the spacer itself 2.5" or is a 2.5" lift? I assume its a 2.5" lift, but looks pretty tall, a lot taller than my truck with a 2" PRG spacer.

Any coil bucket contact?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spacer itself is 1.75''. It is higher than what I though it would be. I think 1.75'' comes out to 2.5 or 3'' of lift - weird spacer math. I have my pre lift measurements at the office, so I'll be check on Tuesday. I was wanting 2.5'', we shall see. You can see the 2 spacers in 1 of the pic's.

No contact so far. Rear is stock, just the front spacer. I'll be posting up better pic's tomorrow, have the day off.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are side pics. One pic shows it more level, and the other, its a little higher in the front. My rear is still stock. idk, I'm taking it to Nissan today to have them align it, I'm not going to mess with it. Since I already have the caster/camber bolts, hoping they won't charge me the $99 still.
This one looks level.

Not so much here.

Probably going to have to adjust the headlights /sigh.

·
Registered
637 Posts
^^^Or bring the rear up a little. Get a 1" or 1.5" block from PRG and it will look just right, probably a 1.5". Or do a shackle...

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
^^^Or bring the rear up a little. Get a 1" or 1.5" block from PRG and it will look just right, probably a 1.5". Or do a shackle...
Agreed. Next mod is going to be in about 3 months, the front ARB. That will sag it down a tad, it hopefully sits almost level. Right around then, I'll be getting 265 75's. Once I see how it sits then, I'll go from there.

Longer term (years - when oem is shot) is coilovers and aal or leaf pack. This is my fiscally minded start.

ohh yeah, and I want to readjust the headlights a tad. Not sure if I'm blinding people, but will be researching on how to do that on the boards tomorrow :) post up a link if your a champ like that!

·
Registered
642 Posts
from irongrave...I guess you'll just be doing the opposite...lowering the beem

Headlight mod (05+)
This is also an adjustment I made to help improve visibility. There's an aluminum wheel behind each headlight assembly that can be rotated with a socket or wrench (I believe it was 8mm). It has teeth around the outer edge if you look at it from the top or side, and a bolt head along the face of it that you use to do the turning. I turned it clockwise to raise the aim of the headlights a little bit. I did this at night with the lights aimed at a wall, and used some tape to mark where the lights hit the wall so I could adjust them the same amount.

1 1/2 to 2 turns seems to be just right to get better visiblity with the stock head lights (also good for after markert lights)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts