Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the time has come to let it go. My family has grown and i need more room for the kiddos.

This truck is as solid as they come. it's been my daily driver since 2007. All the mods were done last year.

new parts last year include:
clutch (pressure plate, disc, throw-out bearing, pilot bearing)
6" fabtech lift kit
35" dick cepek tires and 17" dick cepek wheels
engine mounts, transmission mount
ARB front and rear bumpers.
warn 9500lb winch with synthetic rope. (I want to keep it, but for right price i will leave it installed)
ARB air locker in rear.
4.10 front and rear gears (rugged rocks)
new axle bearings, seals, carrier bearings and races were installed with gears in front and rear housings.
front bumper has 2 6" HIDX lights and 2 6" ARB dual beam lights.
Airaid cold air kit
JBA cat back
Magnaflow catalytic converters
o2 sensors
hypertech programmer.
10" sub with molded enclosure under rear seat.
marine mtx amp
touch screen head unit.
COLD AC/ Hot heat
truck runs great. with the gear swap she has plenty of go. Great driving characteristics. cruises down the interstate at 75-80mph with ease. Has plenty of power to get out and pass or run 100 if you want...
when it had 156,000 miles the engine lost oil pressure due to a cracked main. i replaced it with a 30,000 mile take out from a wrecked frontier.
i always run royal purple oil. The transmission fluid was changed with genuine nissan fluid 5 months ago.
the transmission shifts firm and tight. transfer case is tight. 4x4 works great.
no check engine lights or issues whatsoever.
there are a few dents on passenger rear door and a spot below right rear tail light.
I would drive this truck to california tomorrow without a worry.
$10,000
for pictures or more info give me a text or call
615-973-9890 located in middle tennessee. Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated post with other parts I left out. Someone make me a reasonable offer. The truck has zero rust. Has a black diamond plat tool box as well. Interior is in good shape as well. It's a 6-speed!!! Lol

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
How many miles? What color? Posting a pic or two would be nice.
GLWS!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
Still for sale? I know it's been a while :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts