Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to the site. Was looking for a good outlet to possibly sell my Frontier. I love the thing, but my family is growing and may need a larger vehicle to accomidate. The site isn't letting me post in the classifieds section yet, so I'll get started here.

This truck was imported from Costa Rica. It is badged as a Frontier, but all the specs I find reflect a 2006 Nissan Navara. It is a 5spd with a 3.0 liter turbo diesel zd30 engine. Runs like a champ.

Don't want to do too far into detail here, just hoping to see if this stirs any interest on this site. I know I longed for a diesel powered mid sized pickup for years since I drove a Hilux overseas.

Feel free to message me with any questions or suggestions on a good place to put it up for sale. Was thinking the classifieds here, eBay, craigslist, or possibly an overland site.

Check out my garage for pictures.

Thanks for reading,
Dustin::grin::

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
you might want to say what city and state you are in as I think locals are much more likely to be interested than people on the opposite side of the country, but then again, a Frontier diesel is a Unicorn that many do want.

·
Registered
260 Posts
How about more pictures.That Nissan Diesel cannot ever be reg in the US.Mine same deal Its Baja plated.Since I hold Mexican DL I drive mine in Calif all the time. Was not easy for me to get Mexican DL,but was only way to get truck.In Mexico any Nissan with Diesel is called NP300 (Frontier/Navara) How did you like the Hilux Diesels I here there bad to the bone::smile::.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts