Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 KC 4X4 6spd Nismo aka Pro4X $9K firm

SOLD

It's time to let go of my ONE owner Frontier bought new in December 2005.
I was pretty active on here you can see all my mods and about my repairs by reviewing my posts and signature. I also have kept a detailed excel doc with all maintenance preformed since 2008 available upon request.
In very good condition "it's a truck, there's brush scratches and some little dings here and there"
149,XXX miles
Oil chg'd every 5k with Royal Purple
Never in an auto accident
all original paint
Newer Bridgestone Revo II tires 265/75/16 @133k Oct 2015 "all new TPMS sensors also"
Spark plugs Replaced @94k Sep 2012
CSF all aluminum radiator Mar 2016
Moog Front hubs Nov 2016
All new rotors and pads, front and rear @129k Jul 2015
Serptine Drive Belt @135k Mar 2016
rear end rebuilt @139k Aug 2016 replaced Pinion, carrier, axle bearings & seals, and new pinion yoke
Front diff fluid @134k Mar 2016 Amsoil
Rear diff fluid @139k Aug 2016 Lucas
Transfer case fluid @134k Feb 2016 Amsoil
Transmission fluid @81k Feb 2012 Royal Purple
Gibson SS Catback Sep 2015
New front and rear shocks Jul 2015
Riderite Airbags Jul 2015
still on original clutch with no signs of slipping yet

SOLD

I'm in Crownsville MD

PM for more details

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics

Crud forgot pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
noooooo dont go.

people dropping like flies around here.
LOL I see the like button is still goofy ;)

Got a Deep Blue Pearl 2018 K56 Titan Pro4X KC loaded that should be delivered in the next week or so already did all the paperwork, it is what it is :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Still have original window sticker, both key fobs one looks brand new, and owners manual.

Just replaced fuel sending unit, front door speakers, and new Optima yellow top battery.

Also LH window regulator just replaced, I like the in channel window visors but they effect the regulator and motor, both window motors replaced last 2 years.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pics

Here's some more pics of work and mods

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh forgot to say the anti-mouse screen mod has been working great, no issues with mice since Mar 2017. I can't believe under the windshield cowl is that huge of a gaping hole. After replacing $30 cabin air filters 3 times in a couple of months I went this route, glad I did it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Your truck and mine are so similar. People were posting about wanting 6 speeds.Sure this will sell quickly. A little bummed your asking price is so low. Would have like to see my truck valued higher.
And 150K on the OE clutch. Gives me hope.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your truck and mine are so similar. People were posting about wanting 6 speeds.Sure this will sell quickly. A little bummed your asking price is so low. Would have like to see my truck valued higher.
And 150K on the OE clutch. Gives me hope.
Thank you Nissan4Life, I see people asking as much as $10k plus for our 2006's with 100k, and as you said 6spd manuals are rare, much more fun to drive. And most don't have near as much documented repairs and preventive maintenance as mine. But a recent look at KBB showed $8700 for excellent condition which I feel mine is. I'm going to ask $8500 or OBO on Cars.com or Autotrader. I was just trying to give someone a great truck at a great deal being on the forum. But I haven't had even a nibble at this great price yet???

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
6-sp > yawn-o-matic
>:D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I don't think this forum is a great place to sell trucks. Everyone owns one already. I am considering moving to a newer CC so I keep looking.
Not true, You are close enough to me that if I saw your truck for sale I would consider buying it if it is in good condition and the price is right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts