Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$15,900 truck has 49,000 miles.

This truck is in fantastic condition. Oil has been changed every 4,000 miles with Mobile 1 Full synthetic since I purchased at 27,000 miles.

Engine is bone stock and runs strong. Tires are Nitto Terra Grappler 285/75/16 and have probably 90% tread left. For the last 10K miles it has been riding smooth on Bilstein 5100 shocks at all 4 corners - these shocks not only are FAR superior to the stock SE shocks but they are quite a bit better than the Bilsteins that come on the NISMO models. Also installed are CST 4" lift spindles. **I have the stock Spindles and Shocks that can go with the truck**

Bed extender included.

I recently got a new job in which I commute 110 miles a day and I don't really use the bed of the truck so I am in search of a gas sipping car. Its going to be tough to part with this truck but I am in a spot now where I have to.

I have more pics available to email and in high-res vs the crappy quality that craigs list put up.

Only serious inquiries please.

Call Greg 805-704-9172 (it's a work issue phone - I do live in Aliso Viejo CA)

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, I had to reply today as its been over a day and not only has my post not changed for views and no replies but every post in vehicle classified has not changed in almost 2 days! It's been a while since I have been on this board but is this section really this dead!!?? I have been on other type of car/truck forums where the classified section is just jumping. Big bummer as this is a really nice truck.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Not that I am in the market, but how about posting what your asking for the truck, how many current miles etc.. It might help get some traffic

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Not that I am in the market, but how about posting what your asking for the truck, how many current miles etc.. It might help get some traffic
Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I copied and pasted from Craigslist an completely forgot that the price is not in the main body. I just updated.

You do realize that the majority of the people on this site own a Frontier... :confused:
Dude are you serious?? Go on any other type of vehicle message board and in the classified section - surprise, surprise...the same vehicle that that board is about. You do realize that there are a lot of people that frequent boards like this because they are interested in said type of vehicle that board supports and use it to look for one when its time to purchase. There are also people on here who have either had there's stolen or wrecked in an accident and want to get another one. I could go on and on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts